Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lists Lists Lists!

Hello my friends!

It's so easy to just run into the store without a list, and buy whatever looks good or useful at the time, isn't it?  Or, let's say that you have multiple lists (like myself) for all of the different stores you shop at, and they either get lost or left at home (like I've done MANY times!).  Well recently, I came up with the idea of designating one page of my bullet journal to my multiple store lists to see how that would work.  Guess what??  It has helped me numerous times already to get all of my shopping done at the three main places I shop at without forgetting that specific store's list, or losing it at some point between the kitchen where my lists always start, to my car where they are supposed to end up when I head to that store!  I make a mental note (which is actually working!) to take my bullet journal with me whenever I leave the house.  So when I'm in town I not only have my to-do list, etc., but I have ALL of my store lists in one place, not just floating around in the abyss of my purse!  This has helped me to be so much more organized!  I feel like I can't go anywhere without my bullet journal anymore.

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below!  I would love to hear more ideas about bullet journal use!

Have a blessed day!

Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lists Lists Lists!

Hello my friends! It's so easy to just run into the store without a list, and buy whatever looks good or useful at the time, isn't...