Tuesday, October 10, 2017

How I Use My Bullet Journal

Good Afternoon!

I wanted to share some examples this week from my bullet journal entries.  I thought that I would try a new one, one that is faith-based for me.  I have been Bible journaling for a while, and thought that I would try this out in my bullet journal instead!  I am picky about how I journal/draw in my Bible.  I'm the type of person that doesn't want to draw on the words of Scripture, which leaves me not a whole lot of room.  Since my bullet journal has a LOT more room per page, I thought it would be a great place to experiment!  I feel like it worked really well, and I was pleased with the larger "canvas" that I had.  I was able to write out a whole verse from one of my favorite books, Psalm, and put some stickers and a stamp on there as well.  I may start doing more of this in my bullet journal!  Are there any other Bible Journalers out there?  I would love to hear about what works for you in your Bullet Journals!  Until next time, 

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lists Lists Lists!

Hello my friends! It's so easy to just run into the store without a list, and buy whatever looks good or useful at the time, isn't...